AMANDA & ADAM'S WEDDING

Filed Under (,, ) by whitaker imagery on Monday, October 20, 2008

Posted at : 9:32 AM



I was honored to be a part of Adam and Amanda's special day this past weekend as I LOOOVE fall weddings! The colors in Maine this time of year are just phenomenal and the weather could not have been better...well, it could have been a teensy bit warmer but that's Maine for ya. Anyhoo the whole day ran so smoothly (execpt for the arbor-cake incident) and everyone was so beautiful..not to mention the cutest kids in the world running EVERYWHERE:) Oh, how I love weddings where the bride and groom make kids such a huge part of the day. Their unbridled energy and fabulously unique personalities are sure to make everyone laugh and have a great time!

So, thanks A&A for including me and congratulations again! Here is a sneak preview and I will call you as soon as your proofs come in:)


1 comments:

Diane said...

I absolutely love the picture of the bridesmaids! Actually I love both pictures. Great job!

Post a Comment