BABY ABRAM

Filed Under (,, ) by whitaker imagery on Thursday, November 19, 2009

Posted at : 9:02 PM


The first time I ever photographed this little man, he was still a fetus. Yep, that's right...a tiny little bun still cookin' in his beautiful mama's womb. Speaking of his mama, she certainly has her work cut out for her. Not only is Abe the handsome new devil on the block, but he has two very silly and very gorgeous big sisters. I feel so honored to have had to photograph all of them for so long now. The girls have this great spunkiness that just makes their sessions so much fun....no doubt it has rubbed off on their baby brother.
These were a few of my favorites that I just couldn't wait to share!








3 comments:

Alison Douglass said...

Loving Dad's boot and tat shot:)

sandy said...

When I see such a perfect and happy,beautiful baby it so very much ensures me that we have a loving God.Only he could create such an amazing perfection.Baby boys sisters are just as wonderful and sweet and smart.OMG are they smart.I also must give praise to these childrens parents.They are the best!! We thank you Nikki and Matt for those three miracles!!! A HUGE thank you to a great photographer.You always capture the moment,at the perfect moment.Please contact me via email I would love some family photos!

whitaker imagery said...

Sandy~ I had been neglecting my blog for too long:( If you are still interested in a family session, please let me know at whitakerimagery@gmail.com (i would contact you directly, but i don't see an adress to contact you at)

Thanks for your kind words!
~deb

Post a Comment