LIFE HAPPENS

Filed Under () by whitaker imagery on Monday, February 8, 2010

Posted at : 10:43 AM

It isn't a rare moment when I am reminded that I clearly do not blog often enough, and really there isn't a good excuse for it. Sure I have lots to say and a million images I want to share with the world, but the reality of it all is that life has this funny way of getting in the way. As with most families, schedules get busy and formerly important tasks get pushed to the back of the line. In all honesty, I silently made a new year's resolution to blog every day of 2010.....guess, I should have made that one out loud, then maybe it actually would have happened:) Looking back, I realize that whether i have recently published a blog or not, the memories are still the same......and with these five little faces making life happen, who can't understand why I often slack in the blogging department? And while we are on the subject of my five perfect excuses...today is a special day of celebration. Our only little man is four years old today!



Now, my little C-man is often all for being subject to photo sessions, however, unless they involve a green screen and his superhero costumes with the soft and puffy muscles, it is difficult to get him to actually look at the camera. This can make for a bit of frustration, yet the faces....oh the many, many faces of this boy....(insert melting heart here) <3


3 comments:

Diane said...

I don't think it has ever really hit me until now that Colby is your only boy! He is the loudest and craziest, which always makes it seem like you have more than one! (And that's me judging from 1,000 miles away!) Happy Birthday Colbmeister. Great pics!

Lee Weber said...

I love all of the photos of him- very sweet, esp. the back of his head as he pouted!

Alison Douglass said...

Love these, and so very glad to see you back blogging:)

Post a Comment