BABY M

Filed Under (,,, ) by whitaker imagery on Thursday, February 11, 2010

Posted at : 10:37 AM

Well, with five kiddoes between DH and I, it is pretty obvious were fond of them...even if they eventually grow into monsters. The reality is that that is what those sweet little round things do. They grow and grow and grow, so I jump at every chance I get to snuggle with a yet-to-be-monster.
Two weeks ago, a friend asked if I could do her a favor and watch two of her boys for an hour...um, one of them is a baby...of course I will! Maybe I should have given her the disclaimer that her infant will be a)snuggled excessively, b)undressed and c)subject to a photo session. Mom has seen the results, and in hindsight, I don't think she is unhappy with the results. How cute is this kiddo?!

Unfortunately, I just learned this morning that Baby M was admitted to Maine Med last night with RSV :( Poor punkin'! Please send positive thoughts, vibes and prayers his way for a speedy recovery!

2 comments:

Alison Douglass said...

What a cutie! My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

whitaker imagery said...

Happy to report he is doin' just fine and has been for a few weeks now :)

Post a Comment