SEEING A TREND

Filed Under () by whitaker imagery on Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Posted at : 6:34 AM

Since my theme lately has been sort of a game of "catch-up,"  it's not surprising that after yesterday's Father's Day post that a dear friend reminded me I had never posted my Mother's Day reveal.  For more information on what this big surprise entailed see here.  For the results....just keep reading. 

As I have mention before, my mother-in-law is pretty awesome and I am blessed to have her in my life.  she is always doing incredible things for everyone else and this year I racked my brain to do something extra special for her.  Yeah, there's nothing more powerful than an extra personalized gift to show a mom your gratitude.

She sat herself next to Monica (my accomplice in this project) and got to investigating the treasure she held in her hands.  It didn't take more than a minute before my husband jumped up and grabbed some tissues for his momma. Here we go.  She cried.
And she cried some more.
It was filled with beautiful images of Monica.  It was filled with gratitude.  It was filled with love.  It contained hand-written notes from hubby and I.  It was everything.
Thanks mom for being our everything.

1 comments:

Bossy Betty said...

What an absolutely wonderful gift!!

Post a Comment