BRITNEY- Maternity Session (Sneak Peek)

Filed Under () by whitaker imagery on Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Posted at : 5:52 AM

Being married to a soldier is most definitely not the way I pictured my life when I was seven, but I could not be more proud to be a soldier's wife.  Furthermore, I am often in awe and have the utmost respect for all those who serve....especially women.  Here is my secret: I have always wondered what it would be like to be a soldier myself, but I cry when I get yelled at and I don't like running, so I have a fear of basic....even though I really don't know EXACTLY what it's like. 

Now that you've got that priceless information, you are thinking so what? What the heck does that have to do with a maternity session?  Well, let me just introduce you to Britney.  A soldier.  A woman.

Apparently, my husband does a bit of behind the scenes work for me and told Brit she HAD to set up an appointment with me when she was closer to her due date.  I am so glad she did!

Brit is so sweet and easy going and ....omg, it is so easy to get her to laugh.  Lucky for me she was up for pretty much anything, even if it meant pretending she actually craved pickles and ice cream.

I knew Brit had just bought this shirt, and I was all over using it during our session....
...and I probably had her change outfits a million times.  Really, the only thing better than dressing up babies is dressing up expecting mommas!  And nope, she didn't complain one bit which just meant her images reflected how beautiful she is both inside and out <3

Of course, I couldn't get through this peek without sharing a glimpse of the other "little" girl who will be sharing her home soon.  Miss Sissy is the roliest poliest beagle I have ever seen, but I am sure once her baby sister gets moving she will have her work cut out for her:)
Britney, thank you for hanging in there and going along with all my odd requests. And thank you to your mom too....I can totally see where your sweet personality comes from. It was so great to finally meet you, and I know you will be an amazing mom. Hope you enjoyed your sneak peek and I will let you know as soon as your full gallery is available.  In the meantime, I just have to leave you with another of my favorites:)

3 comments:

Lee Weber said...

Really lovely! I wish I had pregnancy pictures like this.

Katrina Rimes said...

Amazing Picture's love them all GREAT work!!!

Nicole Demchak said...

I cant wait to see the rest :) Beautiful photos of a beautiful Mommy-to-Be!!!

Post a Comment