KENNEY FAMILY- Sneak Peek

Filed Under (,,,,, ) by whitaker imagery on Sunday, August 15, 2010

Posted at : 6:31 AM

Somewhere in life Lou became the brother I never had.  He is over the top personality most days, but has a way of every now and then surprising me with how grounded his thoughts on the world actually are.  And there is no doubt in my mind that his beautiful family  has led to keeping him grounded. With two amazing little girls (who without a doubt have inherited their father's energy) and his sweet wife, Rebecca (whom I am happy to call friend) I find myself blessed to have reconnected with all of them again. And, like most families, they were overdue for a family session....so off we went.

Miss L recently turned four.  I knew she loved to dress up and she loves bumblebees, so I found her the best of both worlds for the perfect gift.  This also meant I certainly would be including them for a little extra fun:)


Silly me forgot my bribes for the girls during their session. And to say getting them to listen was a challenge is a bit of an understatement. As usual though, this doesn't mean I was not prepared to capture every last bit of adorableness that they could dish out.

Since this family is part of my regular life, it was great to capture their family dynamic from a more personal point of view.  The personal intimacy of really knowing how a family works tends to make my job a little easier, and I can then share what makes things work for them.  All of us have family in one sense or another and it is really your thoughts on family that help you to remember what is important in life.

Through waist deep waters or knee high grass, your family will always be there for you.

Family is built on trust...

...and on how many kisses are blown your way.

Family is built on love...
...and wonder...

..and laughter...
...and bonds that shall never be broken.

The love between two people...
...will create more beautiful people...

...who will only grow and learn to share the love you gave them with the rest of the world.







Thanks for a fun evening Kenney family!  I am so grateful to have you in my life and look forward to sharing many more memories in the future.  I hope you enjoyed your sneak peek and your full gallery will be available soon.   In the meantime, I suppose I shall leave Miss V with a shot of her pose request...such silly girls :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great shoot. Awesome job for one of my favorite families :-)

Rebecca Kenney said...

aww...thanks Anonymous!!!! :o) I can only imagine who u are since ur comment was posted before the blog was!! If I'm wrong..well...now I'm truely curious!!!! It was an amazing time and I'm over joyed with the end result!!!

Lee Weber said...

looks great! I love the shot of the girls in front, giggling as Lou kisses Rebecca. Very sweet. Let's do our soon- nextweek or the week after.

Rebecca said...

lol Lee!! I think that's a fav for most who have seen them!! Thanks!!

Post a Comment