WINSLOW SENIOR: DALTON

Filed Under () by whitaker imagery on Friday, August 13, 2010

Posted at : 6:54 AM








Normally I start my peeks out with some little tidbit of how I came to know and then photograph each of my clients.  I write a lengthy paragraph. Fill you in on the details. Hope I don't bore you.  Well, this time there is actually an image to accompany it.  Yep, that one right there on the left.  That gorgeous girl (yes, I am biased) is my oldest stepdaughter whom, despite her melodramatic outbursts, I simply adore. And that boy right there?  Yep, her handsome guy. 

Dalton.

Winslow Senior.

Class of 2011.













Talking to Dalton's mom prior to the session, the only thoughts she had on location involved a barn.  Do you know where there are any good ones? Yep, sure do:)  Off to one of my favorite locations we went.  The Weber homestead.

Now, Dalton seems comfortable in almost any situation, has this infectious smile and a super outgoing personality.  He also has some amazing baby blues.  Unfortunately, those baby blues get lost in that smile, so we had to force him to be serious for a few shots...NOT easy.

Favorite!

This is one of hubby's picks. And I have to say I kind of dig it too.

We wrapped up the session among the twisted trunks of some old apple trees under an amazing sky that was created with the sole intention of complementing Dalton's eyes.  Really.

This last pose just HAD to be shared.  ME: Lay in the grass right there. HIM: Like a mermaid?

Umm....okay:)  Dalton, it has been great getting to know you over the past few months. You are a great kid with a personality as big as this planet.  You complement Brit so well and I love how the rest of the kiddoes get so excited when they know you guys are coming to visit.  Stay as focused on your future as you are on the ice and you will really go places my friend.

Hope you enjoyed your sneak peek and your full gallery will be available soon!

2 comments:

Jac1nths said...

The hubby pic is deff. my favorite too.. they are all simply amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

This is going to be so hard. I keep changing my mind on which picture is my favorite. I guess I would have to say "all" as it depends on what look I'm in the mood for. The last two as so typical of "Dalton". Love the smile in the mermaid picture. I also love the antiqued look of hubby's pic. The coloring scheme is very dramatic. The 1st picture reflect his maturity and the next 2 really do bring out his eyes. AND THERE IS MORE??? YIKES!!! I'll never make up my mind!!! Great job and Thanks. Alison

Post a Comment