HENRY FAMILY- Sneak Peek

Filed Under (,,, ) by whitaker imagery on Monday, August 2, 2010

Posted at : 11:16 AM

This past weekend was originally planned to host our Rec Cheering Camp, but camp was postponed until next weekend and I was lucky enough to have two families take advantage of my last minute openings.  Meet my Saturday afternoon.

"Look at her like you love her" = Laura + Art.

Most of my business is through word-of-mouth and really I just love it that way.  Laura works with the mom of this year's Winthrop High School senior rep, Colby, and really needed me last minute.  Laura and Art have three fantastic children and three even more amazing grandchildren.  Their last minute plans for a Sunday family reunion made for the perfect opportunity for family photos on Saturday.


I did mention some incredible grandkids, right?
These kiddoes are not only blessed with a super cute mom and the most photogenic dad ever, but they have a pretty fun aunt and uncle too.  Miss M just adores her Aunt Chrissy.

Aunt Chrissy lives in New York City and her siblings think she is quite the city gal.  After catching a bit of flack for her color coordination between her sweet grape-purple gown and fuschia heels, it was time for Aunt Chrissy and Uncle Jarrod to have a little fun.
Oh, and I did mention how Miss M just adores her auntie, right?  Well, this only meant she loves the shoes too.
All three of the grandchildren were so much fun.  Miss M is the middle child.  Yep, stuck between two pesky brothers.  Meet big brother C who couldn't resist a few shots on the SeaDoo and then the boat.


And of course baby brother L loves the boat too.  Get a load of those eyes!!

After leaving the boat, C picked out the next location and L couldn't help but crawl down there and join him.  Look over this way, L :)
And before I forget, would this really be a complete session by me without a whole family of feet?

And I bet you are just dying to see who belongs to those little piggies...yeah, the is on my top 10 of favorite family photos:)

Henry family, thanks for a great afternoon by the lake. You guys were great and the crazy and fun energy you have when you are all together is just amazing.  I hope you enjoyed your sneak peek and your full gallery will be up soon, but in the meantime I will leave you with just a few more shots of the kids:)

3 comments:

Lee Weber said...

awesome- great family session!!

David Cote said...

these came out great, thank you, David Cote

Anonymous said...

Thanks, can't wait to see the others Laura

Post a Comment