OH BABY...ANOTHER NEWBORN SESSION (Baby C Sneak Peek)

Filed Under (,,, ) by whitaker imagery on Sunday, August 1, 2010

Posted at : 7:35 AM

It's seems like all I have been shooting lately are newborns.  Crazy!  And by no means am I complaining.  I love me some sweet, silky baby skin and adorable little personalities.  That being said, if you are considering scheduling a newborn session, the best age is between two and three weeks.  This is when they are still good and floppy and a little extra feeding can induce the heaviest of sleeps (ideal for positioning your little bundle of joy for that perfect shot). Of course, just because I say two to three weeks is best doesn't mean I can't work with older babies as well.  Hey, I am always up for a challenge.

Meet Baby C.  Another Red Sox loving baby...or at least he will be when  he finally figures out exactly what that means.

He has ten tiny fingers and ten precious toes.

He looks great in my custom made hats.

He hates clothes, but chilled for a bit just for this shot anyway.

He is a roly poly, squirmy, nine week old baby boy with ideas of his own and a mommy he has wrapped around his little finger.

Jen, thanks for inviting me into your home and congratulations on baby C.  Enjoy the little moments as they will be gone before you know it!

4 comments:

Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Reus Catalonia
thank you

Alison Douglass said...

what a cutie! love the stocking cap!

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb,

Wow, these came out great! Thank you so much for coming out, I had a great time. I wish he'd been a little more cooperative - ps he completely crashed about 5 mins after you left :) Can't wait to see the rest!

Jen

Lee Weber said...

sweet photos!

Post a Comment