PEASE Family/Maternity- Sneak Peek

Filed Under () by whitaker imagery on Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Posted at : 5:59 AM

Okay, so this family holds a special place in my heart.  And I think my camera has a secret crush on them as well.  At this point, I cannot even remember how many times I have photographed them.  You can find them here before A was born,  a little session featuring A all on his own is here and on top of all that they have been a presence in so many of marketing materials.  Yep, I kinda love them <3

In a bit of a surprise, the Pease family learned they would be adding another little girl to this wild and crazy bunch. Just ten days before Baby H's arrival, we set out to capture this amazing family of 5 + 1/2. 

Amazingly, this was the first session we had ever done outside for the Pease family and it certainly will not be the last!  Gorgeous location, amazing light and some stinkin' adorable single shots of I, L and A.
There are a million silly and sweet shots of I and L where they are really hamming it up, but the serenity and sweetness when they seem lost in the moment is what really melts my heart.  Of course, I had to share some of that silliness though....

...silliness that usually means a lot of bribery on my part which meant I could get a few of these.  Love it when I ask the kids to sit a certain way and they add their own little touches.  This is exactly what great portraits are all about!

About halfway through, we had sent mom to the car to change and A spent a little time hanging out with Dad.

The contrast of Mom's outfit change with the vibrant blue sky was so beautiful, and L snuggling in to complete the composition is just the sweetest thing ever.
Of course, Miss I had to get a smooch in too!

The kids were just itching to be closer to the river down over the hill, and the light was only becoming more amazing.  So after a few more shots, we headed closer to the water.


Finally, after the kids soaked in their view, we sent them with Dad back up to the car while Mom and I captured this amazingness.

Pease family, every single one of you are absolutely gorgeous in every way.  I am so grateful that I have been able to capture so many special moments in your life, and only look forward to many more.  I hope you enjoyed your sneak peek.  Good luck with the delivery and I will see you soon for a quick hospital visit and then H's newborn session when you are all settled in back home.

8 comments:

Lee Weber said...

Really gorgeous Deb!!

Alison Douglass said...

Way to rock the sun flare!!! Beautiful family and congratulations on the new little one!

Diane said...

Seriously amazing! I love every shot! Especially with the sun coming through N & M, the shape between them looks like a heart filled with sun. I love them <3

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful family. Captured in every picture we can see the love. Great job to the photographer and also, this family shows real love and the bond between two parents and the love for thier children. KOODOS to all involved!!!

Anonymous said...

These are some of the most beautiful photos, I in my life have ever seen, and this family is so photogenic and perfect for you to capture. (I understand why you keep taking photos of this gorgeous family)

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures!!!

Unknown said...

You have such a beautiful family. I enjoyed looking at your photos :)

Noimportance said...

I LOVE these photos, especially the one of you and your hubby kissing as the sun sets behind you two. You have such a wonderful and beautiful family.



Christina G. (From Facebook and Myspace)

Post a Comment