BABY 'E' - Newborn Sneak Peek

Filed Under () by whitaker imagery on Friday, July 2, 2010

Posted at : 10:34 AM

I first met Libby a few years ago when she was attending college with one of my sisters.  She has a kind soul and a stinkin' cute personality.  Fast forward a few years and she met her stinkin' cute hubby, was the stinkin' cutest preggo bridesmaid in my sister's wedding and just welcomed a stinkin' cute baby girl into the world.  Hello baby 'E' <3

Libby and I had planned E's newborn session around a good time for her to be sleepy.  E, of course, had bigger things planned and kept those baby blues wide open.

After an additional snack, she finally seemed ready to drift off to dreamland.

It's been awhile since I last shot a newborn session, and it was just so fun to cuddle and play with this little bundle.  I even thought for a second, Oh, maybe I should have another.  Then the second was over:)  I think I will just enjoy loving everyone else's cutie patooties as mine just keep on growing.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention another member of this adorable family- Ginger.  Ginger is a rescue pooch and E could not have asked for a better 'guardian'

Now, I had big plans for my favorite pose of the day, making two adorable little hats for E to wear during her session.  Silly me understimated the size of her noggin and they didn't actually make it into the shoot, but I had to share a pic anyway while I work on making a bigger version.  The beautiful crafty rose was created by mu uber-talented, micxed-media artist cousin, Lee.  It is actually a pin, so it will transfer nicely to E's next hat.

And now for my favorite image of the day.

Yes, she had to be totally wiped out for that to work and I would say she most certainly was.  Being beautiful is such hard work.

Congratulations Libby and Ian, and welcome to the world E!  Your full gallery will be available very soon:)

3 comments:

Ryan J. Moore Photography said...

Awesome session Deb!! E is such a cutie and i really love the poses that you did with her!! Adorable!!!! Rock on!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Deb!!!! Those are beautiful! I knew they would be nothing less, of course! We'll be doing this often :) I'll be in touch!

debbie burmood said...

Great job Deb ! So Adorable ! Just too cute for words !

Post a Comment