TAMING OF THE TWO

Filed Under () by whitaker imagery on Sunday, July 4, 2010

Posted at : 8:39 AM

Oh, the infamous terrible twos....

My baby sister is the proud momma of Mr J.  Age two. Terrible two. And I have recently heard her express her frustration with studio pics claiming Now I know why no one ever has professional photos of their two-year olds. Babies, yes. One year, yes.  Age three, yes.  But never a two-year-old.  Of course, being the best big sister ever, I promised I would do my best to work some magic on the heathen that is J. I had my work cut out for me.

You see, J really loves, and is quite attached to his momma.  He is also a typical, stubborn and very independent two-year-old boy.  But that is where I am always trying to stress to parents that it is still okay to schedule a session.  A little bit of bribery and tons of distraction mixed with a handful (or three) of patience...and tada, we actually captured some great shots.....






















And if you look closely, the mischievous two-year-old is still in there.  See it?  Right there in the eyes?

2 comments:

Lee Weber said...

Oh, these are precious! Nice job!!

debraburmmod said...

He is just too cute ! You captured him so well !

Post a Comment