CHELSEY'S MATERNITY SESSION (Sneak Peek)

Filed Under (,, ) by whitaker imagery on Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Posted at : 5:36 AM

I have known Chelsey's mom for a few years now through DH's job, but this was the first time I had met her absolutely gorgeous daughter.  And saying that pregnancy is looks good on her is quite simply an understatement. These are a few of my favorites from our session, and I will most certainly be visiting again a bit closer to her due date.

I am not sure who was more excited to shoot this session. Chelsey, her mom or me.  When I arrived, she confessed she'd been googling poses all morning, and quickly switched on her computer to show me a few of her favorites.  Oh yeah, I love me a creative client who knows exactly what it is she wants.  And Chels, I believe this is what you were looking for....?

At just six months along, I had to giggle as Mom mentioned to Chelsey that she was beginning to get that dark pregnancy line on her belly. Chelsey's response: Ugh, I just can't see that far down.  Don't worry honey, it's there.  See. Wait, it's right there under your fingertips <3

So aside from great personality, natural photogenicness (yes, that's a word, right?) and fun creativity, Chelsey and her fiance are huge Red Sox fans.  I mean really.  And how could we not work THAT in?  Of course, now we have just upped the cuteness factor +a billion.

Chelsey and Rhonda, thank you so much for inviting me to share in such a special time in your lives and I look forward to many more sessions in the future as you welcome the little man into the world.  I will be in touch as soon as your full gallery is ready, but in the meantime...really...could you glow anymore?
 One last thing, for anyone who is in love with bellies and babies as much as I am, I have just put together a completely customizable program that would make an amazing shower gift for the expecting momma in your life. See brochure below for more information...

2 comments:

Alison Douglass said...

She is too cute! Great job Deb!

Liz said...

She is just glowing, love the future fan shot!

Post a Comment