BABY G/HURI FAMILY- Sneak Peek

Filed Under (,,,,, ) by whitaker imagery on Monday, July 26, 2010

Posted at : 6:54 AM

After seeing her niece's (Baby E) images, Leah didn't waste a second in contacting me to set up her own session as she prepared for the arrival of Baby G.  So after giving this beautiful family a couple weeks to settle in and get all cozy with their newest addition (and for G's skin to be a little less peely, lol) we finally got our session in this past Friday.  Let's start from the bottom up shall we?  There really is nothing better than little piggies.

I mean really.  Even big sister has some adorable toesies.  And see that gorgeous pillow?  See what it says? Faith. 

That's right.  I had a lot of faith that I would eventually win Miss O and her two-year-old self over and end up with some great shots. Leah, I told you everything would work out.  Look at those amazing eyes!
Aaahhh...Miss O and those big brown eyes, and the cute little dimples that accompany her grins.  But wait, she wasn't the only one grinning.  What a smirk Mr G :)

Of course, this was the first newborn session since my recent flea market finds and I was determined to use them.  Beginning with Mr G, we started with combining both props. 

The needle position on the scale gives you a good idea of exactly how heavy that bowl is, considering Baby G is probably just a little over seven pounds!  And I soon realized that the vintage scale is perfect for a little bigger kids too.

Baby G wasn't happy with everything we were forcing him to do and he was sure to let us know it...

...but a few moments of shushing and rocking quieted him down again for a few sweet shots with his big sister.

Huri family, thank you so much for inviting me into your beautiful home, and I look forward to the possibility of many future sessions as O and G continue to be amazing in the coming years. I hope you enjoyed your sneak peek and your full gallery will be available soon!

4 comments:

Alison Douglass said...

I am a total sucker for baby feet! The scale shots are way cute!Great job deb!

Leah and Thom Huri said...

I love the pictures!!! Thank you so much Deb for being patient with us and taking such beautiful shots of our family.

Lee Weber said...

Oh those props worked SO well!! Lovely pix.

Ryan J. Moore Photography said...

Alison took my comment!! Love the baby feet, I know I usually take WAYYYYYY too many shots of just the baby feet and hands!! Awesome post Deb - LOVE LOVE LOVE the scale - awesome find!!

Post a Comment